Strategy, Brain Teaser
July 5, 2019
Revenge Of The Sudoku
“This twist of Sudoku finally lets you enjoy your favourite number’s game against your friends or against your phone. Players take turns entering numbers on the Sudoku battlefield while keeping the classic rules of the game in mind, with one addition rule – last one standing wins. Be sure to read the in-game help page before getting started.
For everyone who said Sudoku is a game of nerds, GBit Studios is here with its own unique twist on traditional Sudoku to make it more fun and inclusive than its original version.
This twist of Sudoku finally lets you enjoy your favourite number game against your friends!
What more could you ask for, it also lets you enjoy it against your phone. Players take turns entering numbers on the Sudoku battlefield while keeping the classic rules of the game in mind, with one addition rule – the last one standing wins.
Revenge of the Sudoku is available in three different game modes!
- Practice mode: A humble abode for players who wish to hone their skills. This mode has no limit to the number of incorrect moves or time limit and ends only when either side wins.
- Death mode : For players who strive for perfection, this mode provides enough practice to achieve perfection. It allows only for 5 mistakes to be made, so strategy is the best weapon of choice in this mode.
- Time attack : For players who want a real challenge, this mode allows them to compete with the CPU under the additional pressure of a ticking clock. It not only makes you think quickly but also think strategically in order for you to win the game.
Amped up with exciting unlockables, Revenge of the Sudoku allows the players to customize the look of the game as per their liking. Everything comes at a price and the price for unlocking the various customizations here is winning. Unlock colours that help revamp the entire game feel and play using your comfort colours!
To keep track of your progress, Revenge of the Sudoku also records your game play statistics to help you improve your Sudoku skills! From counting your mistakes to keeping a tab on the number of flawless victories, we have it all covered!
– Minor bug fixes
– Brand new theme
– Revives added
– Improved AI
– Addition of new practice game mode
– Resolved scaling issues for tablet devices